1. On which winter holiday do Bulgarians jump into rivers and the open sea?
B. St Anthony's day
2. Which foreign expression have Bulgarians adopted for "Goodbye"?
A. Au revoir
B. Αντιο σας
3. Which is Bulgaria's easternmost town on the Danube?
4. Kapama is meat in earthenware pot and also includes…
5. The current Bulgarian Constitution was adopted in…
6. Which Bulgarian town is known for its handmade carpets?
A. Gorna Oryahovitsa
7. Where is Bulgaria's only museum of transportation?
A. In Ruse
B. In Sofia
C. In Zlatograd
8. Which is the largest wild animal in Bulgaria?
9. Which is Bulgaria's largest monastery?
A. Bachkovo Monastery
B. Troyan Monastery
C. Rila Monastery
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – B; 4. – A; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – A; 8. – C; 9. – C.